Tuesday, November 07, 2006
My coll is going to Japan tomorrow!
So....ask him to get one for me too since he is getting one himself....Hehehe~!
Anyway, he is an expert and I am trusting my $400 on him.....haha~
He will try to compare and get the cheapest and most valued pack back for us!
Woooooooooo...
Something to play with from next Monday...
Going to drop my "pinky".......I guess white is very chio too!!!!
Since yesterday, I have been listening to a Korean singer called "Se7en"....
His latest album is not bad....Going to listen his previous albums tomorrow cos heard that his 2nd album was his best work...
By the way, he will be the one of the lead actors for Goong 2 (Prince Hours).....
First attempt in acting...hahaha~
Goong 2 Poster (Se7en at top left)

Se7en

::ME::
~Viewed in IE and 1024*768~
Christine Chrissy
Capricorn
Twenty plus
Slogging in Office
Jay Chou & Namie Amuro
Shopping, Food, Music, KTV, Sleeping
::GOSSIPS::
::EVENT OF THE MONTH::
::IN MY DRAMA LIST::
::STARS BLOGGIES::
Alan Luo-1::BLOGGIES LINKS::
Christine::PREVIOUS POSTS::
::COUNTER::