Saturday, December 09, 2006
Dear was very keen to go for the trip...So....We decided to go ahead as planned with another grp taking the China Airlines flight...Yooooohoooooo......Shall fly off next Saturday and will be back on 23th Dec...Just in time for Christmas!!!!Really want to spend my Christmas here......Since we are going for the trip, I realised that the luggage bag which was last used by sis is not really in good condition.........OooppssssNeed to check the condition again before getting a new one tomorrow...
Just came back from the hair salon.....Did the usual haircut, hairdye, rebond and treatment...My hair length was at waist length and now............Cut almost 5 to 6 inchs off!!!Hmmm...now the longest strand of hair is now at my armpit....Wahahahahaha...I'm crazy...i think so....I actually bear to cut it so short!!!!!!!!Anyway...Can save washing time..Can save shampoo and conditioner..Can save time on blowing and drying...Looking forward to see dear tonight..He is coming back from China..finally...
Chrissy make a wish on 3:37:00 PM
0 comments to me