Wednesday, December 27, 2006
How was Christmas everyone??
Hope that no diet is required from the heavy dinner and drinking!
Hehehe~ Rather boring this year cos I was totally drained by the holiday trip..Lazy to go and squeeze with the crowd outside so stayed at home on Christmas Eve..Below are the presents that I got for Christmas this year!!
FONT (for notes and cards)
BACK (for coins)
Gucci wallet....
Grabbed this at the last minute before I boarded the plane to Taiwan..
Saved on 5% cos price is excluding GST at DFS Changi Airport....
Wanted to grab a bag too..
But...no time to see and browse thru further!
Dear said this shall be his xmas gift for me..
hehehe!
PSP Game
The Sims 2...
My sis got this for me on Monday!
Wooohooooo...
She was asking me about games for PSP and I thought she want to get it for her bf...
Really surprised!
Juz started to explore the game today..
Still blur blur stage!Body Shower Cream
Smell nice!
From my dear cousin, Kat......
Her idea was to let the gers to pamper our body with something good..
Hahahaha!
Even dear also got a soap bar from her!
Nice thoughts from her.....
Memo pad with pen
All the way from Hollywood, USA!Stella has picked my name for the X'mas exchange...She went to the States in early Dec so juz in time to get something for me!Hmm....my office table quite packed!Need to find a corner to place it!I also got a dog shaped coin bank from my colleague..Shall post the pic later!Her intention was....remind me to save $$ for my wedding!Wahahahahaha~I was looking for the opening for the coins...But there is no hole at the top of the head..In the end, the slot is at the mouth!Super pai seh sia...Hahahaa~The dinner photos with the gers are ready but the internet connection sucks!Due to the earthquake in Taiwan yesterday, cables under the sea were damaged!Glad that I came back early from the trip!Even this post took me more than 30 minutes to upload 5 photos here!So, I cannot upload the tons of Taiwan trip photos too!Sigh..Hopefully, singnet and starhub has some backup plans..Cos it will take at least 3 weeks to fix the cables..3 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!Shall update with more photos!
Chrissy make a wish on 11:52:00 PM
0 comments to me