<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13834478?origin\x3dhttp://chrissyben.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Too sianz to update my blog recently...
Hahahaha!
Totally worn out by work as my colleague was away for a week!!!!

Some good news to share...
Finally, the email about promotion was sent via email yesterday...
Congrats to myself...
I am promoted!
Actually, I knew about the promo thingy as my boss has a serious talk with me last year....
Just a matter of whether the promotion went thru anot after his recommendation...

I was seriously underpaid after being the company for 5 years...
If I leave, I would have command a higher pay than now....
Sigh......

This morning, my big boss handed the letter to me....
The contents were the change in my rank and also the adjusted salary....
After the adjustment, it is still below my expectation..better than nothing...
Cos I LUGI for so many years...
I still cannot recover the losses...
However, it was made up by the good bonus and benefits that our company offers....
hahahahahaha~

Been looking at jobstreet.com.sg since yesterday night..
The job market is quite good now..
Still thinking what is my next plan...

Either I pass time now in the office and have the chance to go for short courses every year cos our company is People Developer certified!

Or find a new job which is 100 times more stressful cos nowadays super multi-tasking work scope and get the $$ I want....

What a big headache!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But I read my fortune for this year........seems like it is not advisable to change job this year!!!

WAH KAOssssssss

Just watched the results show for the Project Superstar 2...
No surprises...
Daren and Diya went thru the grand finals.........

I like the song which the guys has to sing as the finale song for the night...
"I Believe" by Shi Xin Hui who was the runner up last night and released an album recently...

Hmm....the original song was by a Japanese singer called Ayaka..
Her vocals and emotions are quite good...



Chrissy make a wish on 11:34:00 PM
0 comments to me

::ME::

~Viewed in IE and 1024*768~

Christine Chrissy
Capricorn
Twenty plus
Slogging in Office
Jay Chou & Namie Amuro
Shopping, Food, Music, KTV, Sleeping

::GOSSIPS::

::EVENT OF THE MONTH::


::IN MY DRAMA LIST::


::STARS BLOGGIES::

Alan Luo-1
Alan Luo-2
Edison Chen
Fang Wen Shan
Fei Lun Hai
Fei Lun Hai-Ya Lun
Fei Lun Hai-Yi Ru
Fei Lun Hai-Da Dong
Fei Lun-Wu Zun
Gary Cao Ge
JJ Lin Jun Jie
Jolin Tsai
Yvonne Lin Xiang Ping
Louis Koo
Mike He
Rainie Yang
Stanley Huang
Tank
Tang Yu Zhe
Xiao Gui
Zhang Dong Liang

::BLOGGIES LINKS::

Christine
Collin
Dennis
Desmond
Esther
Jasmine
Jassy
Joyce
May
Petricia
Shiyun
Shufen
Shuping
Stella
Wenmei
Xuan
Yenny

::PREVIOUS POSTS::

::COUNTER::