Sunday, January 28, 2007
Finally, dear is back yesterday!
He has been out of town for the past month and just in time to accompany me for the weekend...
Watched soccer at his place while having our dinner at the same time...
Singapore vs Malaysia...
Turned out to be a 1-1 draw after extra time....
Had penalty shootout to decide the winner for the finals...
Yeah.......
Singapore won!
Very lucky I should said..
Almost lost due to a silly mistake made by the goalie...
Lucky, he manage to save the last penalty kick by Malaysia and become a hero instead...
Today, I manage to go Orchard for some chinese new year shopping..
Intend to get new clothes and shoes...
I went to Sakae Sushi for late lunch then walked to far east to look look..
Nothing caught my eyes...
Then went over to Isetan scotts...
Ben bought a new Levis jeans and a Levis T-shirt and also a Ocean Pacific T-shirt...
I got 2 tops from Joop.....hehehe~
Then walked back to Wisma Atria...
Got a black top from Pepper Plus!
At least, I manage to get 3 tops today..
But still need to look for shoes...
Just a piece of sad news to share...
Know the Taiwanese actress called "Xu Wei Lun"?
She was involved in a serious car accident in Tai Chung on Friday at around mid-night...
Very serious injuries!
Her main injury was her head as there is water retention is her brain....
If the condition never improves in the next 2 weeks, her life will be endangered..
But the sad news is.....
She has passed away today at around 7pm...
Her heart has stopped beating at around 5pm+....
Doctors tried to save her life..but 2 hours later........
She has left her family and friends and all her fans at a young age of 28 years old....
Hope she will rest in peace....Sad...Sad...Sad..Especially, I myself has experienced such agony when my aunt was hurt in a car accident 1 month ago..I should say she is really lucky to escape with only minor injuries which is near impossible...
Chrissy make a wish on 10:18:00 PM
0 comments to me