Saturday, February 03, 2007
Had a nice dinner with my colleagues today...
Chinese buffet dinner at Miramar Hotel...
It's been a long time since we last went out for dinner as a group!
We were laughing loudly and very noisy.......
Oops...
Everyone were looking at us.... :(
After dinner, met up with ben first to accompany him for his dinner cos he has to work OT today and can't join us earlier on...
Then joined the folks again for drinking session at Mohd Sultan...
End the whole session at 11.30am...
Today, I am quite pissed and disappointed by some remarks made by someone close to me....
I am not taking any credits for helping her out when she is in need and yet, I am not being appreciated at all....I just make some comments about some issues and she was kicking a big fuss about it...From end Dec to Jan, I am totally drained by all the events that is happening around me...Sometimes, it doesn't pay good to be nice to someone and yet, she don't even know how fortunate she is....People around her are helping her in one way or another...Pls also do not just pass remarks based on what you see about me...This is what I have learnt from you....I'm looking forward to Chinese New Year now..2 more weeks!I really need a break now......
Chrissy make a wish on 12:46:00 AM
0 comments to me