Thursday, March 08, 2007
Went down to IT show today...Finally, I bought a webcam and a psp game!Creative webcam...Sonic Rivals...Haven't install the camera yet.....Gonna do it over the weekend...Charging my psp now and I can play the new game while travelling to work tomorrow!Great way to pass time.... The crowd was still alright since it is the first day today...Cannot imagine tomorrow and the weekends..Gonna to be terrible..Traffic Jam and Human Jam!Off topic...Had a sinful lunch today..2 roasted duck, 1/2 kg roasted meat, 1 chicken, 1/2kg pork ribs and 1/2kg char siew.....Ordered in the above plus rice for the 18 of us in the office..Celebrate birthdays for those March babies in my division...I tell you...I won't be having any of those food items listed in the next 1 month or so.....We ordered ALOT of food and the portions were so much that we left 1 whole duck!Kaos.....Shall upload the photos tomorrow and you guys will know what I mean!Can't wait for the weekend to come!
Chrissy make a wish on 11:06:00 PM
0 comments to me