Latest Update....
Had a great and nice dinner with the gers at Kuishinbo @ Suntec City...
It was Japanese buffet style dinner..
Sad to say...I never touch seafood and the fresh sashimi..
Cos I don't eat raw and seafood..
Buddies complained that I did not eat much..
Big plat with only cooked items with 3 items max. everytime I changed a new plate after each round.......
Hahahaha~
After 3 plates of "normal" food and paper steamboat....
I started to attack the desserts and fruits...
Buddies almost fainted cos they haven't even finished enjoying their main course yet!
Wahahahahaha...
So..kind of spolit their mood for more rounds of main course..
Heck care...I just continued eating........hehehehe~
Seriously, I can't eat much for buffet quite sometime back..
After I had the normal intake, I can't take in anymore...
Don't like the feeling of the stomach bursting and can't breathe at all!
The feeling is not very good.... :(
So now....I always lugi when I go for buffets...
I think dear will like the food there..
Suggest to bring him for his birthday next week!He said ok!
Got to make booking cos always packed on weekends...
Here come the pics...
The April Birthday Gers...
Chrissy with Stella...
Chrissy With Yun and Stella...
Yun with Birthday Ger...
First Group Pic After Dinner...
Last Pic for the Night...

Shall wait till July before the next birthday ger.....