<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13834478?origin\x3dhttp://chrissyben.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Tired...Tired...Tired...

This is what I am for the past week..
My coll has started her maternity leave last week...
Been working till 6 plus on some days last week to clear work...
I can feel my body are aching....
Especially my shoulders and back...
Looks like this will go on until end of June.......... :(
Friday..I went Bugis for dinner and Bugis street to walk walk..
I bot 2 tops..total only 30 bucks!
Seriously, they have nice and cheap tops..
Need time to browse thru the potential stores there!

Saturday..I never go far beyond Jurong area!
Went JP for lunch with dear then walk around for a while..
Decided to go home at about 3 plus....tired...
Dear was tired and almost doze off after reaching home..
Then I was bored...decided to watch a 10 yrs old drama on Ch8..
It was "The Price of Peace" acted by Christopher Lee, James Lye etc...
Wahahahahaha!

After dear is finally awoke from his nice sleep, it was time for dinner..
He went to tabao zhi char!
But not nice..not from the usual store that we normally eat..
Cos that store need to wait for 1 hr!
Dear lazy to wait...sigh....
Finally, I got home at around 11 plus.....

Sunday....went Orchard for lunch..
As usual, some retail therapy time!
Got a mini denim jacket from Isetan...
Got a adidas jacket from the missy range...it was white with pink strips and a logo at the back...

Seriously, I dun wear jacket very often..
My previous adidas jacket was "fully utilised" during my Taiwan trip last yr!
After wearing, I sent for dry cleaning to maintain the condition....$$$$
Never mind..just console myself that I will get to wear the jacket during overseas trips!
hehe!

Today....went IMM for dinner...
Again..today is pay day....can spend without guilt!
I bot a Casio Vintage GOLD coloured watch...

Dear said very old school and very auntie!
*ARGH*

Have been looking for it for the past weeks but alot of shops do not have it..
Finally, I found it today!
Seems like gold watches are a trend one..
Many brands have gold colours in their latest collection...
Actually, the chrome of the same design is nice too!








Going to zzzzz...
Is another challenging day tomorrow..


Chrissy make a wish on 11:31:00 PM
0 comments to me

::ME::

~Viewed in IE and 1024*768~

Christine Chrissy
Capricorn
Twenty plus
Slogging in Office
Jay Chou & Namie Amuro
Shopping, Food, Music, KTV, Sleeping

::GOSSIPS::

::EVENT OF THE MONTH::


::IN MY DRAMA LIST::


::STARS BLOGGIES::

Alan Luo-1
Alan Luo-2
Edison Chen
Fang Wen Shan
Fei Lun Hai
Fei Lun Hai-Ya Lun
Fei Lun Hai-Yi Ru
Fei Lun Hai-Da Dong
Fei Lun-Wu Zun
Gary Cao Ge
JJ Lin Jun Jie
Jolin Tsai
Yvonne Lin Xiang Ping
Louis Koo
Mike He
Rainie Yang
Stanley Huang
Tank
Tang Yu Zhe
Xiao Gui
Zhang Dong Liang

::BLOGGIES LINKS::

Christine
Collin
Dennis
Desmond
Esther
Jasmine
Jassy
Joyce
May
Petricia
Shiyun
Shufen
Shuping
Stella
Wenmei
Xuan
Yenny

::PREVIOUS POSTS::

::COUNTER::