Monday, May 28, 2007
Boring weekend..
I guess I am a boring person..
He has finally made up his mind on his new toy last week...

Chosen the black one...
Waiting to get the COE to get the car....
Looks like we got to wait for at least 1 to 2 months before we can get the toy....
COE prices are getting sky high now... :(
Yesterday, went Orchard for retail therapy...
Crowds everywhere...
Sales everywhere...
Great Singapore Sale just started and everyone are rushing on the first weekend!
In the end, I bought yet another new watch and a new pair of shoes!
Nothing special....cos duplicates of what I have now!
Adidas white watch!
Similar to the black one but latest edition with metal surrounds the face and the background of the face is like mirror....
Been looking for the white for quite some time cos most of the shops do not have it...
10% off at Isetan Orchard!
The lady told me that they just set up the corner a few days only..no wonder the white colour is available and last pair somemore!
I am the lucky buyer....
URS shoes...
My favourite weekend shoes!
I had a pair in silver and dark grey....
The silver one is going to give way anytime cos there is a hole underneath the sole!
Wanted to get another silver but they dun have it anymore...so got the light gold instead...
Anyway got 10% off.....
Need to look for nice clothes in the next few weeks....
Hopefully, I won't be sick as yesterday!
Had a flu in the hot and sunny afternoon.....
Popped 2 panadols before going to Orchard..
Only effective for a few hrs..
By dinner time, sneezing again!
Popped 2 panadols when reached home..
Popped 2 more before I go to sleep...
This morning, I am still sick!
Went to see doctor and got a mc....
Almost all the staff in the dept is having mc for the last few weeks...my turn this week!
Even my boss was saying that virus is spreading around!
Sigh...going to eat medicine and zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......
Chrissy make a wish on 10:08:00 AM
0 comments to me