Thursday, July 05, 2007
First week of July!
Stress @ work for the past few days.....
Very F**K up.....
Plus the flu, blocked nose and the deadly sore throat almost kill me yesterday....
But looking forward to tomorrow and weekend!
Friday....Yun's birthday! Meeting the gers up and will have many gossips to talk about...
I got her present ready liao...
But today..I went Jurong Pt and made something for her...abit bo liao.....but hope will bring luck!
Sunday...ganna red bomb!
My poly fren is getting married!
Tied the knot after 9 or 10 long yrs together!!!!!
Congrats Fiona!
Really feel so happy for her... :)
I manage to buy 3 tops today!
White one intend to wear it in Nov....
I need to be pure white jie mei to my buddy's wedding day!
Hahahaha~
I still a white pants for day and clothes for the night!
Still got 4 mths.....
Chrissy make a wish on 10:22:00 PM
0 comments to me