Saturday, August 25, 2007
Sorry folks...
The cough was terrible..
Took me more than 2 weeks to recover..
Now, still need to "clear throat"at times...
Sigh.....
Last week, I bought a new watch
again.Retro rite?
My colleague said the design looks like something which her dad worn 2o years ago.
*faint*
Anyway, it was cheap....
Less than $20 bucks!
Made in Japan and 1 year warranty....
Hard to believe rite????
I like watches recently!!!!!!!
Dear went working today....
So slack at home to watch the finals of Campus Superstar...
I like Zhengning's dancing and Keely's sweetness....
I like Shawn's cuteness and Benjamin's vocal...
In the end, Keely and Shawn won and fight for the grand champion..
Shawn won!
Personally, his performance was not too good....
Forgot lyrics in every songs he sang tonight!
Sigh....I think his popularity was too high for Keely to beat!
Oh ya!
HDB just sent 2 letters over in the past 2 weeks!
First was to inform us that our application for the balloting has been received by them!
Second was to inform that the results will be out in LATE September!
Got to wait patiently for 1 more month before we get to know what "lucky" queue number we got!
Hopefully....it is single digit or double digits!!!!! *praying*
Recently, the balloting for the Bi-monthly for matured estates attracted 10,000 applications for only 354 units!
Those who managed to get a unit....really really SUPER lucky...
Chrissy make a wish on 11:39:00 PM
0 comments to me