Monday, October 22, 2007
It was a tired and fun trip at Kelong over the weekend..
Castaway at a Kelong which is surround by sea and small islands around it...
Good experience though...
1 day is enough...
Cos really too much time and and yet too little activities to do...
Basically, we really rot the time there....chit chatting under moonlight for more than 5 hrs after dinner, playing board games, snacking, drinking, blasting dance music etc...
The facilities of the Kelong consider quite ok.....
Very spacious....
Even the toliet was a surprise..I expect to be quite rundown but not!
Still got a squat toliet instead of a hole!
hahahaha~
I become the joke of the day when I forgot to insert my SD card in for my camera...in the end cannot take photos!
Super blur me....
Never mind, we got more than 4 cameras around and took nice pictures around the Kelong!
Shall upload them within this week...
Good news to share!
I'm going to Jay Chou concert on the 19 Jan 2008 with yun and stellla!
We managed to get the tickets after more than 6 hrs of trying the sistic hotline as their website is totally down by the high traffic...
Today is only the first day of sales and only open to OCBC credit card.....
Wah Lao.....so pek chek just to call through the hotline!
I wonder when the public sales starts on 4th Nov, will there be any seats left....
Add 1 more night for the concert just like 2 yrs ago?
Shall wait and see.......
Stella, is our lucky star who manage to call thru!
Thanks to my colleague who lent me his card.....
He was laughing loudly when I told him about the purpose after booking was done...
Spent $561 on tickets just to see someone which is so far away from the stage!
So pei seh in the office as everyone almost can hear what he said! *shy*
Counting down to 3 months time....
Chrissy make a wish on 10:55:00 PM
0 comments to me