Monday, October 15, 2007
Busy weekend!
Saturday, had dinner with family at Bugis....
Just a nice gathering for my dad's bday in this month..
Had vegetarian zi char...
My mum who is picky about food...has thumbs up for the food...
Finally, we found another place which suits her....hahahaha~
Sunday, went shopping in Suntec and Marina Square...
Bought my winter jacket and our thermal wear.....
Dear said he no need to get any winter jacket..
He intended to wear a normal tee plus sweater plus a thick jacket will do...
I think he can withstand coldness than me...
He jokingly said whether the shop got sell anything for the nose...
Cos my nose sure give way.....need "jacket" to protect it...
I think chop it off will be better....
Still need to get my gloves, scarf etc.....
Gers..good news to update!
My appointment date for the selection of the flat will be on 1st Nov @ 8.45am!!!!
Morning schedule......
Tomorrow is the starting day of the selection...
Got to wait 2 weeks before my turn..
Hopefully, I can get the ideal unit!
Wish me good luck....
Chrissy make a wish on 11:57:00 PM
0 comments to me