Sunday, November 18, 2007
Have been thinking for the past week...
Singnet is giving out
8G ipod touch FREE for 2 yrs contract for 3mbps plan which I am currently using....
Awhile ago.....saw another promo for the
10mbps plan which is giving a laptop under 2.5 years contract....
Kaos...specs quite basic.....$85 per mth! expensive....
Unless dear want to get a laptop...
But the market has now better specs than this model...
I guess the first one seems to be more attractive....only need to pay 2 bucks more from what I have been paying now...
The gadget is $498 at retail...
Plus I get to watch mio TV for 6 mths free!
Pity that my new home is not ready yet....hahahaha!
Promo ends in end Nov...
I have been thinking to get a ipod for a very long time...
High possibility that I may recontract for the ipod touch!
Chrissy make a wish on 2:05:00 AM
0 comments to me