<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13834478?origin\x3dhttp://chrissyben.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Sorry folks...
Lack of updates recently....
Actually, I wrote an entry last week...somemore..
it was not saved!!!!
Bloody hell.....
Lazy to rewrite everything.....Haha~

Boring weekend this week...
Dear went overseas since last Wed....
Won't be back until next week....
Sianz....

Intend to go shopping tomorrow...
Need to get accessories like earrings and necklace for sy's wedding..
Left this final weekend to shop before her big day on 26 Nov!
Already got my clothings and heels for the day and night...
Day Theme - White
Intend to get some red accessories to match the white theme!
Rather outstanding...hehehe~
Night Theme - Champagne
Have no idea what to get yet...Will look around for nice bangle?
hehehehe~

Good news!
My hdb loan has been approved!
Looks like we may get the keys earlier instead of the usual 3 mths..
Cos my buddy told me that those who were earlier in the queue has started collected their keys!
Now, waiting for the 2nd appt letter patiently..
She also managed to get a unit in the area..
My sec sch buddy....known each other for over 10 years now...
Finally, we got the chance to stay near each other....think 5 mins walk from her blk to my blk..
Was telling her that I will ask her over for dinner if I cook over the weekend next time...
Cos she is those lazy bum where her kitchen is only for display only.....She dun know how to cook!
Hahahahaha....
One of our sec sch fren also chose that area too!
Our joke was that we can go to one another place to borrow salt or sugar if we run out of them!

Stella has been nagging me to look for interior designers liao..
She has been quite active since a few mths ago even though her flat is not ready until early 2008...
I have been surfing some websites recommended by friends and forums..
All their portfolios are very nice loh....
Intend to go for simple design for easy cleaning next time...
Dun want to make the whole house complicated....
Sigh.....must go down and ask for quotations.....
Dear is so busy flying around for the past 2 weeks...no time to start yet!
See how much they intend to ask....
$$$ is one of the factor...
Still need to buy furnishings etc....will also cost a bomb...

For now, I wanna enjoy my Korea trip first before all the hectic issues comes...
The agency called me yesterday to inform that we may need to change our departure day to 2 days earlier as the original day flight has been fully booked!
No problem with that...but the timing abit...
The depart time is at 2am!!!!!!
Meaning that I need to spend overnight on a plane...
I doubt I can sleep....prepare to be a panda when I reach Korea on a 7 hrs flight!
The return time is 7.25pm....
By the time I reached here, it will be 1 am!!
Late night expected!
I hope I can survive in Korea as the temperature is as low as 5 degrees now in Seoul...
By dec, it will most likely drop to minus....
Dear and I has bot our winter jackets....left the scarf, gloves, thermal wear for day, thick socks etc...
Counting down........


Chrissy make a wish on 11:30:00 PM
0 comments to me

::ME::

~Viewed in IE and 1024*768~

Christine Chrissy
Capricorn
Twenty plus
Slogging in Office
Jay Chou & Namie Amuro
Shopping, Food, Music, KTV, Sleeping

::GOSSIPS::

::EVENT OF THE MONTH::


::IN MY DRAMA LIST::


::STARS BLOGGIES::

Alan Luo-1
Alan Luo-2
Edison Chen
Fang Wen Shan
Fei Lun Hai
Fei Lun Hai-Ya Lun
Fei Lun Hai-Yi Ru
Fei Lun Hai-Da Dong
Fei Lun-Wu Zun
Gary Cao Ge
JJ Lin Jun Jie
Jolin Tsai
Yvonne Lin Xiang Ping
Louis Koo
Mike He
Rainie Yang
Stanley Huang
Tank
Tang Yu Zhe
Xiao Gui
Zhang Dong Liang

::BLOGGIES LINKS::

Christine
Collin
Dennis
Desmond
Esther
Jasmine
Jassy
Joyce
May
Petricia
Shiyun
Shufen
Shuping
Stella
Wenmei
Xuan
Yenny

::PREVIOUS POSTS::

::COUNTER::