Sunday, December 09, 2007
Met up with the gers yesterday for dinner @ Lido....
It was like a family gathering with hubbies and baby together for dinner!
Baby Vernon was so cute and chubby!
Was busy playing with him and forgot to take photo....
The intention of the dinner was to draw lots for the yearly christmas gift exchange!
Had a few rounds of drawing as each time, one of us drew our own name!
Finally, it was done!
Hmmm....
I was still thinking what to buy yesterday....
But.....
I had bot the perfect gift today....
Fast rite?
Still need to wrap it....hehehe~
We have set the date to meet up for christmas dinner on the 22nd Dec at Jack's Place!
Super long time since the last time we went there...I think it was during our poly days!
Done abt 90% of my packing after reaching home just now...
Left my handcarry bag which I havent start packing yet....
3 days to go....
Chrissy make a wish on 11:45:00 PM
0 comments to me