Wednesday, December 26, 2007
Merry Christmas !!!!!!
Had a boring day today...
Went down to new home to check defects today.....
Hubby brought some durians and we had a feast at the new home!
Packed up and left around 6 to Jurong Point for our Christmas dinner...
Had Fish & Co. today...Everywhere are packed with hungry shoppers!
Yun sms me about the top she lent me and went down to her home to return it..
Surprise!
I brought a Xmas log cake along......hahahahaha!
We have bought the cake yesterday but has no chance to eat it today..
Brought over to yun's place so got more Xmas mood!
I guess our dinner has not digested yet...3 of us excluded her hubby who don't eat cake, we had one slice each only...
I brought back the cake home and hope my dad can help to finish it!
Oh ya...
When I reached office on Eve, had a huge surprise....
Not because of the mountain of work after the long break from work...
There were many small gifts on my table!
My colleague said the bonus is payout is good this year and everyone can afford to spend now!!!
Hahahahaha~
Seriously, our special bonus was slightly more than last year on top of the usual bonus....
The balance bonus got to wait till early February before the payout is completed...
Cannot see huge amount at one go....
Not shiok enough!
Below are the Xmas gifts which I have received for 2007!!!
From my colleagues!

Mickey Mouse's "Bottom" Mug from HK Disneyland...
From my dear sis...

GUESS bag from Annual Christmas Exchange...
From Stella this year....

SEIKO watch from hubby!
He got smilar one.....Black face...
We bought for each other!

Looking forward to year 2008!
Chrissy make a wish on 12:25:00 AM
0 comments to me