For the past days, it was very intense for me..... Really an impossible task and yet, we managed to make it!
10 years down the road.... I still support her all these years...
Always my dream to watch her perform or even go to her concert someday in Japan... In 2004, I missed the chance to see her as I cannot find anyone to go with me.. 4 yrs later, I managed to find Shirley who is long time fan of her to go together... She has a contact there who can assist her to get tickets....
YES!!!
We are going to Taiwan to watch Namie Amuro concert in April 2008!!!!! Going to watch the 2 nights.... Shirley and her fren, me and dear... But dear is only joining for the 2nd night as I doubt he got the patience to watch 2 days! So Saturday night, he will join us for supper after concert...so he got "free and easy" time while we are enjoying the concert!
When Shirley told me that the tickets are finalised, I was so happy about it.. We agreed that we can have a good sleep from now on....
Now, going to book air tickets from dear's krisflyer points...hehe~ I guess it will be worthwhile trip! 10 years dream has finally come true in 2008... Need to set aside some funds from my bonus next week to buy concert merchandises!
Countdown to April......
Her new video for her upcoming new single in March.. Collaboration with Vidal Sassoon... 60s retro look...