<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13834478?origin\x3dhttp://chrissyben.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Chinese New Year!

Sorry for the late cny greetings...
I was so sick to update my blog when I came back from Malaysia on Monday...
Busy catching sleep after reaching home so that to have a fresh start at work on Tuesday...
But things not going too well....
Tuesday morning, I started to have stomach flu which the pain almost killed me in office...
Took medical leave on Wednesday but still not looking too good....
Went to see my own family doctor...another new set of medication to take..
Until today, I am still sick....
Sigh...this pain is going to stay until end of this week?
Hopefully, I won't end up to the hospital for some thorough checkup..
CHOY!!!!!! CNY haven't end yet.....I really hope I can recover by this week....

Happy Valentine's Day!

Today is the day for the guys to spend and gers carrying flowers everywhere....
Hahahaha!
Told hubby not to buy flowers cos it won't last and I still need to find a place to put at my home and throw it away after sometimes...
So...we went to Orchard for dinner.....walked around to digest the food....
And....he got me a TATA BEAR!!!!
I walked into Kalms and saw those nice tata bears which I have always like....
Quite a few designs for V day....
Asked him whether cute anot....
He said choose one...I paid...
Hahahahaha~
I got the one with the bear hugging 6 stalks of roses...

My very own tata bear....

*sweet*

Sweet dreams tonight....


Chrissy make a wish on 11:15:00 PM
0 comments to me

::ME::

~Viewed in IE and 1024*768~

Christine Chrissy
Capricorn
Twenty plus
Slogging in Office
Jay Chou & Namie Amuro
Shopping, Food, Music, KTV, Sleeping

::GOSSIPS::

::EVENT OF THE MONTH::


::IN MY DRAMA LIST::


::STARS BLOGGIES::

Alan Luo-1
Alan Luo-2
Edison Chen
Fang Wen Shan
Fei Lun Hai
Fei Lun Hai-Ya Lun
Fei Lun Hai-Yi Ru
Fei Lun Hai-Da Dong
Fei Lun-Wu Zun
Gary Cao Ge
JJ Lin Jun Jie
Jolin Tsai
Yvonne Lin Xiang Ping
Louis Koo
Mike He
Rainie Yang
Stanley Huang
Tank
Tang Yu Zhe
Xiao Gui
Zhang Dong Liang

::BLOGGIES LINKS::

Christine
Collin
Dennis
Desmond
Esther
Jasmine
Jassy
Joyce
May
Petricia
Shiyun
Shufen
Shuping
Stella
Wenmei
Xuan
Yenny

::PREVIOUS POSTS::

::COUNTER::