First of all.... thanks to Joyee for the regards that she has posted! Ger..thanks alot! :) No matter what, life still goes on without her.....
Got some info from Shirley... Namie Amuro concert DVD will be out on the 11th April! We can buy our copy there in Taiwan! Yahhhhoooooooo! Hopefully, I can buy the new single too....
Someone just posted her performance on Music Fair on the 5th April! Performed all 3 songs from her new single.. "60s 70s 80s" Actually these 3 songs are oldies in 3 different era which they have extracted some lyrics and music.. Rearranged them into new songs....
1. 60s - New Look 2. 70s - Rock Steady 3. 80s -What a Feeling
You may ask how come Namie has fringe in the first performance... Becos the fringe is a wig! I doubt she will ever cut her hair so short!
I think she will perform the new songs at the Taiwan concert!