Sunday, April 06, 2008
Sorry folks..
I was kind of "MIA" for the past weeks.....
Just 1 week ago, hubby lost someone dearly in his life.....
His eldest sister passed away due to a fatal road accident....
We rushed back to attend the funeral after hearing the bad news....
The 4 days was very hard to endure.....
Sad faces, teary eyes (including me) and broken hearts...
It was too sudden for all of us to accept.....
I will miss her cooking for sure..
She always cook a feast for all when everyone went back for CNY...
May she rest in peace knowing that everyone will miss her dearly...
Something good...
The week is finally here soon...
Namie Amuro concert on 12 and 13 April!
Still planning the shopping, sightseeing and night market places to roam around!
I was asking my Taiwan fren for help and really must thank her when I meet her there...
Something good also...
SY is finally back from Japan!
Glad that she is having great fun there...
Most importantly, she got me a Burberry bag!
Another new bag to add to my "mountain pile" of bags.....
I do have many bags which I haven't start to use cos lazy to change bags....
Sigh...I must admit I am a lazy bum when it comes to using different bag for different outfit!
Hohohohohohoho.........
In return, I will get her something from the concert merchandise...
She used to be a Namie Amuro fan too!
Hahaha!
I almost forgot that it is April already...
4 birthdays.....meaning 4 presents to buy!!!
Meeting the gers next week I think....2 birthdays!
Dear's birthday!
Jerry's birthday!
OMG.....................
Chrissy make a wish on 2:04:00 AM
1 comments to me