Saturday, September 20, 2008
Wow...
NO updates for the past 2 mths!
We have been staying at our new nest for the past 1 mth plus...
Getting used to do mopping, washing, cleaning, wiping etc.....
But ONLY do housework on weekends only....
Hahaha~
More or less already settled down...
Still need to unpack a few cartons of boxes in my other room...
Need to buy storage cabinets to put away my stuff!
Been sick for the past 2 weeks....
A bad cough...
Still nursing the prolong cough till now....
Sigh....
Met up with the gers on yesterday for the super belated birthday dinner from stella...
Had a VERY GOOD dinner at Tung Lok @ Vivocity...
I will sure miss the food that I ate yesterday! Hahahaha~
Hope she like the sports bag that I have gave her....
Talking about sports, we gers decided to go for badminton next weekend...
Our badminton IC, SY has booked the court at clementi cc!
Very efficient!
So coming week, I need to get a racket and new pair of sports shoes!
I need to lose some weight!
Chrissy make a wish on 9:46:00 PM
0 comments to me