Sunday, November 30, 2008
Both of us are in Christmas mood..
So we went Carrefour to buy a budget Xmas tree and decors yesterday!
He prefer the white and blue theme but actually I prefer the gold and red combination!
Hehehehehe....
The white LED lights were sold out so we decided to go IMM to look it today...
We set up the tree once we reached home!
Our humble and cheap tree!
Dear saw the better quality trees at IMM for about $100 plus and we should get one next year!
Yun suggested that I should place some presents....hehehe~
I was thinking to invite friends, their spouses and kids over for a simple meal in December...
Christmas is the most wonderful festival to end a year!
Cooked our 4th dinner at home today...
We cooked too much so gonna have the balance as our lunch tomorrow...
2 more weeks to a nice cool trip to HK!
Chrissy make a wish on 6:59:00 PM
0 comments to me