She is releasing a new single next mth... The song was used in a COKE ZERO drink ad... Ben love to drink this...I don't know why! Hahahahahaha~
Her image look tough this time!
My forum fren, Shirley is gg to Japan to catch her Best Friction Concert in April... Shiok Sia! She is very helpful and offer me that she can help me to buy the concert merchandises! Intend to buy a few since I cannot go and watch! Rumors that a Japanese singer may go Taiwan for 2 days concert in June... Nothing is confirmed yet.... I hope it will come true!!!!
This morning, met up with Tony, Ros and Yun for breakfast at Jurong.... Tony is going back to Aussie this evening.... Will only get to see him again next yr....when he is back for CNY.... We joked that we will go Perth someday to bunk into his apartment!
Dear and I then went to Clarket Quay to get the available dates for the resturant and also to FSM to see which date is suitable for us... I need to confirm the booking with the resturant and tata.. DONE! The auspicious month is October 2009.... Gers, will let you all know again!